Replacement Locks Glasgow - Upgrade to New Locks
Liberty Locksmiths are based in Glasgow and are available 24 hours a day. So if you need replacement locks at any time of the day or night, we are can do it - and we can usually change your old locks in just one visit.
Reasons for Changing Locks
You may need to change your locks because:
- You've just moved house and you want to get new locks for security reasons
- You've been burgled and your locks are damaged or broken
- You've lost your key and you're worried that someone else may find it
- Your locks look worn and not closing properly. Perhaps the nightlatch (Yale) lock is stiff
- Your patio doors aren't closing properly anymore
- Your insurance provider is not happy with the types of lock that you have in your home
Types of Replacement Locks
Liberty Locksmiths has a huge range of replacement locks in their van so usually we do not have to order unless the locks are slightly unusual sizes. We can fit budget snap safe euro cylinder locks through to 3 star British standard insurance approved locks.
We can replace the following types of insurance approved locks:
- Mortice Locks
- uPVC doors and window locks
- Nightlatch locks (Yale)
- Door bolts
- Garage door locks
- Sheds and outdoor buildings locks
- Fench doors/ patio door locks
- Key safes
We can also install peep holes, door viewers and door chains if you would like to be able to see your visitor before opening the door for security reasons.
We also offer a lock sevicing service for any of the types of locks mentioned before. If we believe that you'd be better off with a new lock we'll tell you but our aim is to save you money.